Pick a card — any card — and affirm yourself daily.
The Deck of Plenty contains 82 cards for affirmation and inspiration, and an accompanying wooden stand to display them on your desk or altar. On each card, you’ll find either a written message or an illustration to spark new thoughts, prompt ideas, and support you on your journey. The best part: There’s no wrong way to use it. You can pull a card whenever you like. For added abundance, we recommend using this deck in conjunction with the CHANI app.
How to use this deck:
- Clear and settle your mind by lighting a candle, burning incense, or taking a deep breath.
- Shuffle the cards, infusing them with your energy and intentions.
- If you have a question for your reading, recite it as you shuffle.
- With the words and images face-down (so you can’t see them), draw a card at random.
- If you pull a card with a written affirmation, repeat it to yourself or write it down. If you pull a card with an image, contemplate the feeling or idea it evokes, then consider that your affirmation for the day.
- You can stand your chosen card on your altar or desk for continued inspiration.
- As you proceed through your day, pay attention to the ways in which this message resonates with you.
Note: This deck also includes an accessible companion PDF for those with visual and print disabilities. The PDF includes text-based affirmations, image descriptions, and recommendations from our Disability Inclusion Advisor on supportive adaptations to using the deck.