Pick a card — any card — and affirm yourself daily. The Deck of Plenty contains 82 cards for affirmation and inspiration, and an accompanying wooden stand to display them on your desk or altar. On each card, you’ll find either a written message or an illustration to spark new thoughts, prompt ideas, and support you on your journey. The best part: There’s no wrong way to use it. You can pull a card whenever you like. For added abundance, we recommend using this deck in conjunction with the CHANI app.
How to use this deck:
- Clear and settle your mind by lighting a candle, burning incense, or taking a deep breath.
- Shuffle the cards, infusing them with your energy and intentions.
- If you have a question for your reading, recite it as you shuffle.
- With the words and images face-down (so you can’t see them), draw a card at random.
- If you pull a card with a written affirmation, repeat it to yourself or write it down. If you pull a card with an image, contemplate the feeling or idea it evokes, then consider that your affirmation for the day.
- You can stand your chosen card on your altar or desk for continued inspiration.
- As you proceed through your day, pay attention to the ways in which this message resonates with you.
In addition, the Deck of Plenty was printed in Los Angeles and made with care. It was constructed with certified renewable energy and is comprised of FSC-certified recycled paper and low VOC soy-based inks. The accompanying card stand is also ethically sourced and made of responsibly harvested maple wood from Pennsylvania. And just like all of our physical products, this deck is packed and shipped by survivors of gender-based violence making a living wage of $38.45 per hour for their labor via Gifted by FreeFrom.
Questions? Check out our product FAQ here. Or, read about our refund and return policy here.